Quickship Recovery Minimizes Downtime
Our cost effective and efficient business continuity solutions allow our clients to continue their business operations with ease when facing any disaster. From natural disasters, cyber attack’s, or a pandemic, we have you covered. Our backup technology hardware depots are strategically placed around the globe so we are able to deliver the necessary equipment to our clients on the same or next business day.
Our quickship service provides a cost effective backup plan for technology hardware that will help your organization continue business operations, while minimizing the risk of downtime and potential loss of revenue.
For a fraction of the cost it would take to buy, maintain, and store your own equipment, your organization can utilize our Quickship Service and have the necessary backup computing hardware available for all of your mission-critical staff whenever and wherever they need it.
We offer our quickship service for an annual subscription fee and the cost would vary based on your specific requirements. We’re very flexible and are able to work with you to determine the best solution to meet your specific recovery goals, as well as, budget.
Delivered Same or Next Day
Fast global delivery to ensure you can pick up where you left off in no time! Although our terms state we will deliver same or next day, our average delivery time is 2.6 hours.
- Laptop Computers (*Minimum Specs below – Custom/higher Specs Available)
- Intel Core i5
- 250 GB Hard Drive
- 8 GB RAM
- Windows 10 Pro
- Computer Peripherals
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Monitors (Multiple Configurations)
- Printers/Fax Machines
- Windows 10 Pro
- Enterprise Networking & Backup
- Portable Power Stations
- Mobile 5G Networking Hubs
- Software Requirements
- Freely available software can be installed ready for use free of charge
- Office 365 programs can be installed
- Ability to maintain and update images throughout contract terms
- Computers will be delivered pre-imaged and ready-to-go
- Testing available
- Technical Assistance
- In certain markets we are able to provide technicians to help setup equipment as well as troubleshoot any technology issues you might encounter during an emergency event
Please contact us if you have a need for any other equipment not listed here and we will discuss how we can accommodate your need.